• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Dragon Cayenne

Both these plants said Dragon Cayenne but they look totally different I am thinking the dragon one is the bright green pointing upright. is the other just a regular cayenne??   

side note how the heck do i post the pic lol 

Mantors said:
Both these plants said Dragon Cayenne but they look totally different I am thinking the dragon one is the bright green pointing upright. is the other just a regular cayenne??   

side note how the heck do i post the pic lol 

You need to use a pic hosting site. Photobucket sucks, I heard imgur was good, try them.

That means the url you are posting is not a valid file extension it must end with jpg gif png etc.

http://i67.tinypic.com/5aqty0.jpg

Here let me help you. 
Go to https://imgur.com/

Click on [New Post] in the upper left corner. 

A box should pop up that says browse or drag here. You can either pick the photo from your computer or just drag the picture off your desktop and directly into the window. 

After you've done this, the photo should just uploaded to imgur and be in the window. 

Right click it, and select "Copy Image Address". 

Go back to thehotpepper

Now, select this box 
azWkXnT.png

Paste the link you copied 
6q8Diz2.png

Now just hit "OK" and your image should appear. 

0nHhvnB.jpg

Np Mantors, it is pretty confusing. I'd say you probably got a mislabel, the one on the left is some type of cayenne while the one on the right is more spot on to a thai dragon. However it could be a Tabasco pepper which it kind of looks like too.

i've had quite a few mislabeled bonnie plants just this year alone.. you never know who's trying to be funny at the box stores by switching labels

the dragon cayenne's ive had from them are all thinner & slightly longer than regular cayenne.. the one on the left is dragon cayenne, no clue what the one on the right is 

Back