Drinking traditions

The best part of the morning after the night before is that is the worst you will feel all day. As the day wears on, you feel better and better until . . . Wa-lla . . . days over and you feel like doing it again!

imaguitargod said:
I find you never get a hang over if you don't stop drinking. DD knows what I'm talking about.

I don't know it it's a good thing or not, but, most people never even knew I drank at all until they saw me sober one day!

AKButch said:
The best part of the morning after the night before is that is the worst you will feel all day. As the day wears on, you feel better and better until . . . Wa-lla . . . days over and you feel like doing it again!
I always find "Hair of The Dog" works quite well.

AKButch said:
I don't know it it's a good thing or not, but, most people never even knew I drank at all until they saw me sober one day!
Hahaha! That's classic.

My main tradition is going to a local eatery called Flaming Joes with some crazy bros and getting the CodeRed-Widowmaker wings and a few giant 4qt pitchers of beer. :)

The widowmaker sauce is HOT..unsure what's in 'em, but they have bits of habs and some kinda extract taste.

When we order them they think we're kidding since mainly it's for the local frat boyz to dare each other with...but we actually eat them. And like it. :D

-Q

Back