auction End of season assortment - AUCTION CLOSED

Thanks HeirloomChef!

Looks like a beautiful collection and they'll be put to good use!

Please PM with your PP address.

Cheers

Rooze

Thanks Aaron,

I'm thrilled to pick up a selection of peppers most of which I've never had the opportunity to try!!

THP is a great place, I'm thankful to have stumbled upon it a few months back!

Cheers

wow I miss out on all the best deals not getting home til after 11pm :( congrats rooze, heirloom chef that is an amazing package!! Way to spread the heat!
chef paul

Well I am glad I went to work early last night because I wouldn't have been able to yeeeeeuuuuuuppppppppppp that far and rooze can use the pepper workout up there in that small town. HeirloomChef you may want to send a warning letter to his local bar. I think if he shared the scorps I sent they will be cautious but ya never know.

Congrats Rooze.

Well I am glad I went to work early last night because I wouldn't have been able to yeeeeeuuuuuuppppppppppp that far and rooze can use the pepper workout up there in that small town. HeirloomChef you may want to send a warning letter to his local bar. I think if he shared the scorps I sent they will be cautious but ya never know.

Congrats Rooze.

Ha Ha...! How did you know that I plan to take some of these to the bar with me! Though I may have to find a new bar 'cos I've been sussed at my local and no one is dense enough to try them anymore :mouthonfire:

I'm off to buy my first dehydrator today, it's an Oster 4 tray...a bit cheaper than the 5 tray Nesco that some of you folks use but I'm hoping it will do a job. It's the only one they have in stock at my local walwart child-labor emporium, otherwise I'd have to order it online and wait until the 18th.

Congrats Rooze.

If I didn't have kids to run around everywhere tonight I'd drive them up and go to the bar with him so I could watch the festivities. :cool: I've got to get busy making sauce myself as hunting camp is coming up soon and people need to be able to stay warm on post. "Put a little of this on your eggs, it'll keep you warm. Of course your groaning is going to scare the deer over by me..."

Wife brought flat rate boxes back after dropping the kids so I can see what they fit in, I'm heading downstairs to do a final check through them and get them on their way.

Wow....$100....looks like were setting precedence for next year's auctions.........."Where's my seed and soil".......haha

Ha Ha...! How did you know that I plan to take some of these to the bar with me! Though I may have to find a new bar 'cos I've been sussed at my local and no one is dense enough to try them anymore :mouthonfire:

I'm off to buy my first dehydrator today, it's an Oster 4 tray...a bit cheaper than the 5 tray Nesco that some of you folks use but I'm hoping it will do a job. It's the only one they have in stock at my local walwart child-labor emporium, otherwise I'd have to order it online and wait until the 18th.

There is always a new guy who has had a few and 'likes it hot'. When I saw the new boutique vodka distillery up in your area I thought about asking them about partnering on a special 'Ghost Vodka" with a bhut in each bottle for a really spicy bloody mary...:hell: Or a 'Devil's Vodka' with a Devils Tongue... I can see all kinds of fun for bartenders with stuff like that on the shelf.

Congrats, and they will be in the post offices hands soon.

When I saw the new boutique vodka distillery up in your area I thought about asking them about partnering on a special 'Ghost Vodka" with a bhut in each bottle for a really spicy bloody mary...:hell: Or a 'Devil's Vodka' with a Devils Tongue... I can see all kinds of fun for bartenders with stuff like that on the shelf.

That's a great idea. They make a vodka, gin and a cherry flavored vodka too. This would be a great company to get involved with if you're looking to go commercial and I know the people if you need a contact. The same folks own the winery/distillery, the Shipwrecked Brew pub, Rays Cherry Hut, Coopers Corner (the old C&C Supper Club) and Fat Louie's Oilery. They sell hot sauce and hot food products at the Oilery and the Cherry Hut. On a side note, next time you visit DC, check out the Peninsula Pub on HWY E/A in Baileys Harbor. The new owner has a hot theme going there with a mean 9 pepper chile, hot wing challenge and some other hot/spicy menu items.
Looking forward to getting the pods, thanks for the auction!

Rooze

Just wanted to drop in and thank HeirloomChef for this great auction and for following through with style. An amazing selection of peppers arrived only two days after the the auction ended, in prime condition and with some very generous 'extras'. A perfect transaction - much appreciated.

Cheers

Rooze

Just wanted to drop in and thank HeirloomChef for this great auction and for following through with style. An amazing selection of peppers arrived only two days after the the auction ended, in prime condition and with some very generous 'extras'. A perfect transaction - much appreciated.

Cheers

Rooze

You are quite welcome. That should keep the snow melted around your place for a few more months...

Back