• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Extracts

I had a rant typed out but I deleted it. You're welcome.

I'll just ask this and go from there: Why am I an idiot just because I like my sauces hotter than you do?

I don't call you an idiot because you like milder sauces..

Always remember, all extracts are not alike. A VAST majority of them are chemically processed, and basically come from the same industrial complexes that police mace comes from (aka not very nice tasting stuff). I'm not a big fan of this stuff either. However, not ALL extracts come from the ketone vat......

I'm not sure anyone here would call you an idiot........or was that an assumption based on other comments?

Lots of people think I'm kooky for collecting hundreds and hundreds of unopened hot sauce bottles.....but I've never been purposely put down for it.

:)

I'm not sure anyone here would call you an idiot........or was that an assumption based on other comments?

Lots of people think I'm kooky for collecting hundreds and hundreds of unopened hot sauce bottles.....but I've never been purposely put down for it.

and for drinking Keystone too, Paul

I will if you really want me to Paulky ;) .

Darcness, everybody is entitled to their opinion and I hope no one is purposely name calling here

Speaking of that is it too early for :beer:

Hey Darcness have a Keystone on Paulky and I

30li5tx.jpg

theres a big difference between not liking extracts and not liking your sauce superhot, as Creator has mentioned not all extracts are the same, personally Im not a big fan of most extracts such as Blairs line of sauces, it has nothing to do with how hot it is , I just think they taste like crap, this is my opinion others may feel different, now I do like Defcons sauces that do use extract also but to me Defcon sauces taste awesome and I boost my other sauces heat up with a dab of some defcon sludge or deathmatch and to me that tastes great, I havent heard anyone here say they dont like extracts because they are too hot, its just usually they taste like burnt rubber or chemicals.
so too each his own and I would hope nobody here called you an idiot for liking a sauce that they didnt like.

-Rich

Some people have ego issues - if you don't agree with them, there must be something wrong with you, because they feel inferior about themselves. Therefore, they'll put other people down, in a failed attempt to make themselves feel better. They never figured out that our differences are just that - differences - and that those differences don't make one better or worse than another. They also never figured out that by supporting the other people around them, they would end up feeling better about themselves.

Try to let that be their issue - it's not actually about you at all. "Whatever" is a really good response to that kind of person.

Some people have ego issues - if you don't agree with them, there must be something wrong with you, because they feel inferior about themselves. Therefore, they'll put other people down, in a failed attempt to make themselves feel better. They never figured out that our differences are just that - differences - and that those differences don't make one better or worse than another. They also never figured out that by supporting the other people around them, they would end up feeling better about themselves.

Try to let that be their issue - it's not actually about you at all. "Whatever" is a really good response to that kind of person.

Well put Geeme, very nice response

but thats why we love you man, its your kookiness :D plus you can cook up some mean grub too :cheers:

Paulky_2000 said:

but thats why we love you man, its your kookiness :D plus your can cook up some mean grub too :cheers:
+1, WM. So true.... so true!
And he looks so hot in that bikini apron!

Back