misc f@#$ it im drinking ;)

Sculpin is better, also from Ballast Point

Well no kiddin'... and it's only $14 a half gal growler fill over here now in SD much to my wife's chagrin... (cause I just finished one) Big Eye is only BP's third best (and mass produced) IPA.

All I'm sayin is SD makes the best IPA in the US...

I'm drinking. Coopers best extra stout. Really would love a Southwarks/Swan stout though but lion nathan breweries killed it off.
Enough for me to get back into homebrew if I could find a recipe for southwarks/swan stout actually, I'm really going to look into this seriously, perfect it and brew it in huge batches to live on for the rest of my life...

Drinking coopers stout has just made me angry. Coopers is more bitter, the flavour of their yeast comes through. I just want the coffee/port type flavours of southwarks/swan stout right now.
I can't get the beer I want; it's the first time drinking, or coopers, has made me angry. (edit: not really, just want a litle rant)
(shit day, GF wakes me up early to say the car won't work, I have to drive her to work and rearrange my day being a little late for every job. I'm sick with the flu again, one job goes horrible - self employed so lost work and have to eat the cost of parts - and tomorrow have to repair the car whatever is wrong with it, weathers horrible with heaps of rain showers and of course I don't have anywhere under cover to work on the car, did I mention I'm sick?)
I just want a goddammed swan stout!

tooheys new is o.k. Have it every weekend when i feed the neighbours. Turkey is $38/bottle at my local barn so manage to knock one of them over every week...not for getting hammered just a few glasses over dinner takes the edge off the day

Back