• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Fatalii, Naga, & Hab POWDERS!!

Hey Pepper Headz!!

I'm going to sell some powders this year. Right now I have the following:

FATALII (GREAT STUFF!! HOT!! ) $7.00 2 oz
NAGA MORICH (INSANE!!!!!!!!!) $12.00 2 oz (7 OZ AVAILABLE!!! ORDER NOW)
ORANGE HAB (GREAT ON PIZZA!!) $7.00 2 oz

ALSO:

FARMER'S PEPPER JELLY (WOW..THE BEST IN LOUSIANA!!TRUST ME) $7.00 Jar
PRIMO'S SEASONING RUB (MY FRIENDS CAN'T STOP USING IT..GREAT ON STEAK!!)
$5.00 2.5 oz

Email for more info..low shipping rates, etc...

Rock on,

Primo

Primo's Peppers
179 Lousia
Lafayette, LA 70506
USA
primosanteria@hotmail.com

hi Primo, do you have a Paypal account? I'm interested in growing Fatalii next season here so I wouldn't mind sampling some product first.

Mark

chilliman64 said:
hi Primo, do you have a Paypal account? I'm interested in growing Fatalii next season here so I wouldn't mind sampling some product first.

Mark

I sure do... I'll email you in a bit with it. I love the fatalii pepper...very hot and fruity.

Primo

Sure thing... I now have 7+ OZ of NAGA avail for sale. Let me know.

We can do $13.00 for 2 oz..Shipping Included.

Primo

chilliman64 said:
I received a confirmation email from Primo, my Fatalii magic dust is on it's way to Australia!!!

yeah man...I dare the customes guys to take a smell in that bag. ha ha ha I made sure to do the proper forms and such to save them the near death experience. :hell: Actually, grindin that Naga into powder is much more of a hell. ha I have to do em when Kara is out of the house.

Thanks again...let me know when you get your package. :)

Primo

will do Primo.

the best way to grind dried pods is to get someone else to do it! I have many tips on handling and processing habs etc, most revolve around getting someone else to do it for you, you know, so they can share the experience ::hell::

chilliman64 said:
will do Primo.

the best way to grind dried pods is to get someone else to do it! I have many tips on handling and processing habs etc, most revolve around getting someone else to do it for you, you know, so they can share the experience ::idea::

ha ha!! yeah, that's a good one. I'll look around town for non-union labor! ha ha

Man, a few weeks ago I was grinding some Naga's into dust and as usual without gloves. ha Well, I know how long I can touch them and how to get the stuff off, etc.. So, I was out of gloves and didn't worry about it... Well, some of that powder must have gone airborn and into my eye. Initially, I didn't feel a thing...until I rubed my eye with the back of my hand. Now, there was not a speck of Naga on the back of my hand, but I'm thinking..... What was already in my eye must have been rubbed around and spread with tears... WOOOOOOW.. I thought I had rubbed my eyeball out of socket. I'm had pepper juice in my eyes countless times, but this took the cake. I was beggin Kara to help me...for my life and eye depended on it. ha So, after a cold compress and a few mins. it quit buring, but I ended up with a swollen eyelid for a few hours. That tought me!!! Do it outside and buy some gloves PRIMO!!

Primo

get yourself a big box of rubber gloves and keep them safe. we always have a big box of them on hand, however, like most 'heroes' I rarely wear them. then I get burnt and swear and carry on and say "next time I'm wearing gloves"... it's a bit like a drunk with a hangover swearing off drinking.

my wife knows to stay well away when I am 'experimenting' with pods/powder. we have a cockatoo as a pet, he is very affectionate and loves to be handled and kissed on the beak. he also loves eating chillies. yesterday Sue gave him a habanero, she ended up with some on her lips from his beak. she couldn't believe how long the heat remained.

chilliman64 said:
get yourself a big box of rubber gloves and keep them safe. we always have a big box of them on hand, however, like most 'heroes' I rarely wear them. then I get burnt and swear and carry on and say "next time I'm wearing gloves"... it's a bit like a drunk with a hangover swearing off drinking.

my wife knows to stay well away when I am 'experimenting' with pods/powder. we have a cockatoo as a pet, he is very affectionate and loves to be handled and kissed on the beak. he also loves eating chillies. yesterday Sue gave him a habanero, she ended up with some on her lips from his beak. she couldn't believe how long the heat remained.

Ha!! Yeah, I hear birds love peppers, but they don't feel the pain...don't have an effect on em. Ohh, Kara has been upset quite a few times because I've stunk up the house with the dehydrator. ha She hates the smell of the peppers dehydrating; she says they smell like vomit. ha ha ha

Take care.

primo

P.S. Any package yet?

Primo said:
She hates the smell of the peppers dehydrating; she says they smell like vomit. ha ha ha
--------
That's because you eat so much peppers that when you vomit from too
much brew, it's smells like peppers ;)

damn postal service/quarantine/customs service - I wonder who I can contact to find out where my Fatalii powder is? I wonder if there are some pod lovers in the customs service who've nicked my stash??? :lol: I hope not!

chilliman64 said:
damn postal service/quarantine/customs service - I wonder who I can contact to find out where my Fatalii powder is? I wonder if there are some pod lovers in the customs service who've nicked my stash??? :) I hope not!

Yeah man.. I sent it awhile back. Your gov. must really have a problem with this. mm I mail to Italy, UK, Mexico, Canada, with no problems... I did fill out a green customes form with my full name and item id's on it... Keep me posted man.

primo

I'm sure it will turn up. I got some seeds from the UK, they only took 10 days, hab seeds. I guess I will just have to be patient. it's not like I'll run out of hot stuff any time soon :oops:

hey Primo, guess what??? my fatalii powder package arrived today!

dude, thanks for the bonus seeds, very generous of you! customs had opened the package, I hope they sneezed their arses off! I can't wait to get my naga and fatalii seeds in the propagator - the only problem is that summer ended 3 wks ago so I've got a LONG wait ahead of me.

thanks for everything Primo and I look forward to doing business with you again!

mate, you're a legend, a Primo duderino!!! :(

Mark

Ripped Off!!!

chilliman64 said:
hey Primo, guess what??? my fatalii powder package arrived today!

dude, thanks for the bonus seeds, very generous of you! customs had opened the package, I hope they sneezed their arses off!

:( I think they did sneeze their arses off - I did a weigh up today and found that I have 2 oz from a 4 oz package sent by Primo! I've been robbed by Customs!!! :mad: those bastards took 2 oz of my powder - I'm as mad as hell now.

do you have any left Primo? I may be ordering some more soon.

Mark

chilliman64 said:
:( I think they did sneeze their arses off - I did a weigh up today and found that I have 2 oz from a 4 oz package sent by Primo! I've been robbed by Customs!!! :mad: those bastards took 2 oz of my powder - I'm as mad as hell now.

do you have any left Primo? I may be ordering some more soon.

Mark

THAT SUCKS... I weighed it before it got packed up and it was a hair OVER 4 oz. I double bagged it in zip locks as well. Did it have both bags? I wonder if there is someone we can take it up with? Not that you/we will ever see the stuff again....but maybe we can prevent it next time. Maybe, I will not do the honest thing and avoid a customs form. That was probably a dead giveaway. I know in most places, if it's under 60 oz no form is needed. I think 60 is the number... I'll get you some more out buddy. Sorry. ;)

Primo

Back