• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Figueroa Bros.?

Hi,

Been a way a few days.. Some people got me some new hot sauces. I got Figs one drop at a time, it is a 3 oz bottle that comes with an eye dropper.

Has anyone heard of this company before because I can't find a website for it.. Is it good?

I also got 95% pain which seems similar to batch 114.. If anyone has had the 2 let me know if they are indeed the same.. by original juan's

And last but not least Da Bomb beyond insanity.

Well going to eat tonight and try some of these..

I had it tonight

I just had it on 6 tacos, boneless spare ribs, and chicken veggie steamed lo mein.. It isn't really hot at all and flavor is not that bad considering it has cayenne extract in it.. I did about 2 out of the 3 oz. in the bottle..

This seems like a good little novelty to give to the amateur person off the streets since it comes with the eye dropper.

Figerora does have Melinda's now. The Melinda's line is decent, and a few of their others aren't bad either, like Asburin (sp). However, they also produce monstrosity's like the Ass in [tub/space/antarctica] line. My guess is they are more in the novelty end of the hot sauce buisness as apposed to the gourmet end. They aren't all bad though.

Hmm

dreamtheatervt said:
Figerora does have Melinda's now. The Melinda's line is decent, and a few of their others aren't bad either, like Asburin (sp). However, they also produce monstrosity's like the Ass in [tub/space/antarctica] line. My guess is they are more in the novelty end of the hot sauce buisness as apposed to the gourmet end. They aren't all bad though.

Have had Aspirin but not Extra Strength. It wasnt that bad. The figs oned drop at a time is not that bad. Its a cayenne base with cayenne extract.. Its good for newbies.. lol

Back