free Free Seeds

Ok, here's the deal. Was de-seeding peppers tonight. When I finished there were these seeds all over the place. Now they could be anything particularly hot from serrano to Butch-T. So who knows. Anyway, if you're just starting out this may be for you b/s it will cost the price of postage and an envelop that is send me a sase/sasbe and you'll get some seeds.

So if you have less than 100 post or you've ever sent me seeds you can have some. I'm going to divide them into 5 packs. First five guys to post who want them can have them. Here's a pick:
pepper002.jpg

good deed. +1

Come on lurkers....

I remember when I was under 100. I was so busy reading the good lord knows I probably would have missed this.

Ok, here's the deal. Was de-seeding peppers tonight. When I finished there were these seeds all over the place. Now they could be anything particularly hot from serrano to Butch-T. So who knows. Anyway, if you're just starting out this may be for you b/s it will cost the price of postage and an envelop that is send me a sase/sasbe and you'll get some seeds.

So if you have less than 100 post or you've ever sent me seeds you can have some. I'm going to divide them into 5 packs. First five guys to post who want them can have them. Here's a pick:
pepper002.jpg
I would like some please. PM sent

If your winners will do the sase to me hot - i`ll match with another pack of mystery seeds as you re doing.Check my page and see what you might get.How you been hot?

Been great. Just bought an Excalibur dehydrator from my congregation's rummage sale and it works great. My biggest problem with my peppers is some of the labels faded(plastic) or molded (wooden popcicle sticks) so I'm not always sure which pepper it is I'm picking. :) But they're all coming around.

Right now though I'm popping popcorn for tonight's LSU game. GEAUX TIGERS!

That's mighty nice of what your doing matching my winners with more mystery seeds. It's a good way to get the old pepper garden going when you don't have anything special.

Back