auction Fresh Superhot Pods up for Auction

Greetings everyone! Up for auction is a variety pack of fresh superhot peppers. They type of pepper and number included is listed below:

Trinidad Red Scorpion (5)
Trinidad Yellow Scorpion (1)
Red Bhut Jolokia (5)
Yellow Bhut Jolokia (5)
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia (2)
Dorset Naga (5)
7 Pot Yellow Large (1)
7 Pot Douglah (2)
Bombay Morich (2)
Fatalii (2)

I will label each pod for ease of recognition

Peppers3.jpg

Bidding starts at $20 and increases with $1 increments.

Paypal only.

Price includes shipping in a priority mail box. Shipping is to the 50 U.S. states only

I would like to get the peppers out tomorrow morning to ensure quickest delivery for you to enjoy them while at their freshest. I will PM the winner immediately at auction end with my paypal info. Please be around at acution end if available to pay asap. If you will not be available at auction end, please PM me to let me know. Winner to also receive some extras as well! Happy Bidding!

Kind of surprised that no one as of yet seems to be interested. Looks like someone could get a bunch of fresh superhots for not that much.

Thanks Musky! Yeah, it is a good selection. Nice variety. We are now nearing an hour left. Just to be clear, bids up to and including 10:00 CST will be accepted. Any bid after 10:00, i.e. 10:01 and later, are not valid. Good luck everyone!

griff - even though your final bid was 35, I will be good guy and give it to you for the 27 since that was the previous bid prior to your 35.

griff87

Since you paid with an echeck, Paypal will not give me your address until it clears which they say will be 4 days from now so I need you to give me your address asap so I can get these to you. Thanks.

Back