• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Garden progress.

With being three weeks behind I have just about got my garden finished. Looking at 80 to 100 tomato plants and several hils of pumpkin/winter squash some melons,cukes and zukes and hot peppers.Here is a pic of one of my Red Rock tomatoes with flower buds just two weeks after planting.

Picture006-3.jpg

Have some 30 tomato plants out with more going in today and hope the rabbits stay away as I have dusted with Cayenne powder like last year.

Kevin

Good to hear, I have some that are doing the same.
Good luck!

More maters planted. Olive Hill and my one lone Boyarsky.Had a small halt in work before I could get started as a thunder storm rumbled through the minuet I got to the garden. . So I have in this bed Olive Hill 1 Kozula 137 and Shumway's Sensation.I extended the bed next to them and put the Boyarsky in with Rose and Stump of the World.Btw gonna take some update pics of Chapman and Red Rock.These plants are progressing nicely and Red Rock should have a few blooms soon.

Oh yes Zukes are coming up now.Also got to neaten things up too. The paths between beds got a wee bit over grown. But at least the heavy duty work is just about complete. Thank God!!!

Oh btw weeds kinda got outta control around the peppers but all is well and they continue to show progress.The weeds won't be though :cool:

Kevin

A bit hard to see but here is the first tomato bloom of the season on a Red Rock.

gardenpics003.jpg

Black Beauty Zucchini
gardenpics004.jpg

Chapman Tomato
gardenpics001.jpg

Winter Luxury Pumpkin

gardenpics008.jpg

Straight 8 cucumber
gardenpics007.jpg

not sure which variety this is.
gardenpics006.jpg

Boston Pickling cucumber