vendor Garden's Alive

I just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am with this company. They cater to the organic grower and their products are excellent. I have used their "Tomatoes Alive" organic fertilizer on my hot pepper plants and the results have been nothing short of amazing. They always have great sales to the effect of buy $25.00 worth of products and get $25.00 worth of products free. You can get the $25.00 deal just by signing on to their website and entering your E-Mail. I had only one issue with them and they handled it so quickly and with such professionalism that I just shook my head. You just don't find that willingness to satisfy customers anymore. I really hope everyone will check them out. If your an organic grower their products can't be beat, and even if your not they have so many other products that I'm sure you'll enjoy. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I shop their website. Thanks all. (gardensalive.com)

Thanks for the info, they have a good deal going on for first time buyers who sign up with e-mail.

Just ordered some of the Tomatoes alive fertilizer to try out on my peppers :)

Back