event Going to a Festival, Nimbin 2010

Don't like going to Markets or festivals as Its Scary, standing there do do do do and people rock up Knowing ya Name, basically everything about you and Your their best mate then start going on, unfortunately unless its some1 from THP or goes "im ________ from youtube" freak out as Not know whom is, some people get all touchy feely too and when they talk touch you each time they make a Point.

Then ya got the people whom not watched a vid, read anything But proceed to tell you how their birdseye is the hottest thing in the world, but they not hot now, so they can eat anything Hot and won't Bother them. Oh really, here this is Mr Scorpion, say Hello "oh no im still burning from that Jalapeno sauce at the last stall But i should send you these and you should grow them, and you Should do this and You should Do that" So after bout 20 of those "have to go luke or ill headbutt some1"

Decided that Markets wern't right for me, so all good.

There's this Little Town in Northern New South Wales Called Nimbin. Each Year for the last 14 years the 1st weekend in May they have a festival and bout 50 - 100K people from all over the world rock up for the weekend. Use to go myself just for the weekend but after troubles a few Years ago sort of stayed away as didn't want to keep getting into trouble.

Nimbin Madi Gras 2010 http://www.nimbinmardigrass.com/2010/ May 1 and 2 will have biggest Ever stall.... and people to man the stall, geez that was hard finding people and even had a few want to Pay me to come LOL

Lucy and Scott (Novacastrian) will be helping me on the weekend and as well as the Usual seeds / sauces , there will be Pepper Pepper , tee shirts and Pants..

Mrs THSC makes the coolest pants, Lounge Pants heaps comfy, heaps warm and keep getting asked where get or looked at funny, so as going to a Hippy Heaven have a Look at these

Pants2.jpg

Then as theres going to be 50,000+ stoned people with the Munchies, done some Baking lol

wantCake.jpg

and NO there's none of those Cakes, got some diff from the Norm though
Scotch Bonnet Chocolate Chock Chip & some Trinidad Habanero Chocolate Chock Chip
Butterscotch Sultana Butter Cakes,, soaked the sultana's in Butterscotch Schnapps for those
Vanilla Banana Coconut and Cinnamon

Scott will be taking a heap of his Jerky, so that be there and my Fav drink and the drink of Hippy's all over the Joint

Chai.. Goes Awesome with cakes and a great sting after a Naga, so will be burning the crap out of the poor Hippies then they can relax and have some Chai and Cake and Mellow Out

Got the Chai setup happening
chaisetup.jpg

Soo All Systems Go and If ya There pop up and say Helloooooooooo, we will be in Peace Park setup opposite main stage and where all the Activities are on the weekend, Cat whom organizes the stalls thought we would like it there as Lots to see and Hear so won't be stuck up in the market area being bored,, Cool and thanks for that

So May 1 & 2 Nimbin N.S.W will have THSC stall, can't wait and will take heaps of Pics

Peace
neil..

Thanks mate, it is getting weird.. few years ago sold 3 packets of seeds in a Year, that went for about 5 years but didn't care as would swap a few every now and again so cool.. then when got told no1 would watch a guy sitting in front of a computer eating chilli's didn't care again CAUSE it was for me for reference as grew heaps but didn't know how to reference apart from writing down and hate that Plus people might watch and get a laugh if it was Hot and that was It.. No 1 watched for Ages Apart from Jim Chillilover1 whom was diff name back then and would get excited when got 10 Views in a week.

So go to the Easter Show to see Marcel as www.thechillifactory.com has a huge stall there and see this..
leastershow.jpg

hahahahahahahahaahha "shit" he has vids going.

So Yea, getting weird as just a bloke thats grows chilli's and try's them to see what's like but its sort of went a bit Berserk.

Ok the Oven's gone DING so off to get some more cakes out of Oven and Make some more..

will have a great time as some of my hero's are coming from overseas to speak and may get to meet and Chat, its like being 5 and knowing going to the Biggest Toy shop in the country in a weeek .. "are we there yet" no "are we there yet"

Hahahaa, Marcels stall looks awesome! I cant wait for the weekend it will a smashing time! :rofl:

How hot do you want the jerky? Oh ok i will just have to figure something out :hell:

At a guess no. This is primarily a Hemp festival :) All about sticking it to the man in a very friendly and non violent fashion.

But you already knew that :shh:

:lol:

I would love to go but If I was there I would be FORCED to try the produces and the random drug tests at work might take offence if I get called up!!!!

On one hand I don't miss it but on the other hand........aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the chilli factory stand(s) were awesome.. i got me a chilli junkie bag :) sorry Neil, I should have said hi!!! Nimbin sounds like it'll be awesome.. wish I could go!! i'm sure you'll have lotsa potheads sampling your baking!! (just make sure Nova doesnt eat it all before you go on sale!!)

the urge doesnt go away... but then you have one and you're so smacked out you need to go to bed... that feeling reminds you for another six months or year till you give it another go :P

mel said:
the urge doesnt go away... but then you have one and you're so smacked out you need to go to bed... that feeling reminds you for another six months or year till you give it another go :P

:rofl: :sick: :lol:

Back