• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

off-topic Good Mornin' Thread - For those that get up really early and post

Good morning. It's sunny and 49F, on its way to 84F (real feel 90F). Well, I guess Summer is making an appearance a little early. 90F? Umm, that sounds a little too hot for April, but it's better than snowflakes! Went over to Mom's yesterday and mulched her flowerbeds. Looks much better. Today, I'll futz around outside doing something. Probably a little shovel work in the garden. Hope everybody has a peaceful and restful Sunday. Be safe out there and keep the sunscreen handy.

Good morning. It's 59F on its way to 70F. Cloudy, windy and rainy. Much cooler than the past few days. It will be warming up though. Mid-High 80s Tuesday-Wednesday. 6" in the rain gauge and counting. Unbelievable supercell T-storms the past 3 evenings and nights. Hail, tornadoes, torrential horizontal rain, flash floods and high winds. This evening should be the last of the freaky bad WX. One more round to go. Watching the matches this morning. We're looking at a rain free window from 1300-1500 and I'll try to get out and install the new mailbox. That's about it for today. Grilling burgers this evening. Beverages too. Be safe and be good.

Good morning. 34-59F with no WX sun for a few days. Everything looks so green! I’d better take a few pics to remember this color lawn. We had a great CG dinner last night, meeting a young couple who will be put with another to learn how to ‘garden’. We checked out the garden itself, what a mud pit. At least all of our garlic is looking great.
Have an enjoyable day. Summer may not show its temps yet, but it’s on the way. Stay safe.

...wife is making something with the berries

Hey Sic, not 1 hour after I read your post about your berry harvest, THIS popped up in my feed. Too much of a coincidence not to share, lol. I have made some of Rachel's recipes, and they're very good. I have not tried this one however, so I have no idea if it's any good.

Back