Growers of Capsicum Baccatum Chillies. Please read.

Are there any growers willing to trade some pods after harvest?

I am looking to try out any of the Capsicum Baccatum peppers (i.e. Bishop Crown, Lemon Drop, Aji Amarillo or peppadew)

In exchange I am growing ([background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Habanero, [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Peter Peppers, [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]King Nagas, [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Bhut Jolokia,[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Trinidad Scorpion (Butch T Strain), Banana and Bell Peppers).[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]If you would be willing to exchange a few pods.. Please let me know... I really want to try out the C. Baccatum Chilies [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]We would probably have to send them Priority or Express mail to ensure that they are edible upon delivery (If you live more than 30 miles away) If you are closer I will drive to you)).[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Or... If there is anyone nice enough to give me a few pods to try out.. I will pay the postage.. and if you have more than one of the C. Baccatum species.. I will add a few dollars for your kindness[/background]

I send peppers in small bubble envelopes all across the great USA with very little bad results. I can hook you up with some fresh aji lemons if you would like. Just send me a PM.

I don't have pods yet, but I'm growing Aji Amarillo, Chapeau de Frade, Uba Tuba, Brazilian Starfish, Aji Dulce, and a couple others. Feel free to check with me later in the season.

Tom

Back