• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Hab Guts

I had hab/naga guts from Jersey Death once. It was not a pleasant experiance at all.
I actually nearly passed out! I was ok like half an hour after i did the technicolour yawn.

ExtremeBurn said:
Ok, so about an hour or so ago I made the mistake of eating a couple orange habs on an empty stomach.... my guts are rockin right now! YEEEOOOOOWCH Anybody ever get Naga guts?

I get naga gut all of the time. I put it on my food pretty habitually. Hab's will do that too for sure!!:lol: What's funny is my body has a natural rhythem going from eating to the dreaded #2. I know because about 12 hours after I eat when I first get to work everymorning I go to clock in on a job and.............Wait a minute..........the guys look at me and go. Gotta hit the bathroom?:shocked::lol: Sure enough the burn....then I feel better. Feels like a ritual now..lol! I love when you can feel the heat from you're gut on down too. Let's ya know how good it was..lol!

ExtremeBurn said:
hahahaha.... ya, it's kinda funny how fast it goes through ya. i just got done quietly screaming to myself... :onfire:
It definitely goes through you're system faster when it's really hot. I've noticed that myself. :lol: I guess I'm a glutten for punishment.:lol:

I've had the gut pains from eating some extreme hot chile on a empty stomach, or eating plenty of HOT sauce that my intestines would be in pain (but not the stomach) & awake me in the night & would keep me awake in pain for some time.
though I have never thrown up from chiles.
& for some reason I also get the stream of fire, when consuming enough HOT chiles.this happens more with hot soups for me.
everyone reacts different with chiles.

The worst I ever had it was when I ate some of AJ's superhots he sent me. I ate three of them whole in one evening can't remember which ones for sure, but I think it was a 7-Poy, a Scorpion, and a Chocolate Hab. The Scorpion was the worst. It was all out assault on my insides. I found myself sitting on the bowl at about 30min intervals with cold sweats, doubling over abdominal pain, and serious nausea. That lasted most of the night. Never ate that many at one time again since.

JayT said:
The worst I ever had it was when I ate some of AJ's superhots he sent me. I ate three of them whole in one evening can't remember which ones for sure, but I think it was a 7-Poy, a Scorpion, and a Chocolate Hab. The Scorpion was the worst. It was all out assault on my insides. I found myself sitting on the bowl at about 30min intervals with cold sweats, doubling over abdominal pain, and serious nausea. That lasted most of the night. Never ate that many at one time again since.

I was in the fetal position off of one! haha I can't imagine three... that's crazy:)

chilehunter said:
I've had the gut pains from eating some extreme hot chile on a empty stomach, or eating plenty of HOT sauce that my intestines would be in pain (but not the stomach) & awake me in the night & would keep me awake in pain for some time.
though I have never thrown up from chiles.
& for some reason I also get the stream of fire, when consuming enough HOT chiles.this happens more with hot soups for me.
everyone reacts different with chiles.

yeah, it didn't feel like my stomach... to low for that. i could feel it until it exited the premises.... :hell:

rabbit said:
It definitely goes through you're system faster when it's really hot. I've noticed that myself. :lol: I guess I'm a glutten for punishment.:lol:

I don't know if it could go through me any faster! haha i was on the john in like 3-4 hrs

Back