• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Day of Birthing to AJ!!!!!

Dear AJ,

Today you celebrate another year notched off on the padded room wall of life. Here's to hoping that you celebrate in the appropriate manner (beer, peppers, and more beer) and are safe. Beware of people that laugh to much, watch out for people on cell phones while driving, and for pete's sake, look both ways before crossing.

Have fun, and remember, you've got less than 24 hours to celebrate...go go go!

With loving respect,

Iggy

thanks all...I know this is going to be a good day...

Talljess said:
Happy Bday Pepperhead, may the booze and peppers blend and make it splendid

thanks Jess...there will be several adult beverages consumed this evening after work...

millworkman said:
Happy birthday AJ. So is today the last working day?

thanks Mill....no sir...put the retirement date off until 28 August (end of the month for several reasons)

Happy birthday eh. Enjoy your last few weeks at 'work' since you'll surely be working overtime this fall with your peppers

Happy Birthday buddy! I'm sure this will be the last normal birthday for you. The next year/years will be a whole new ballgame! I will drink one in your honor right now. Cheers.

cinco4.gif

Happy Birthday AJ !!!

thanks gentlemen...It has been a good day and 7.5 hours to go before it is over...it is tequilla time...look out stomach, here come Don Julio...

QuadShotz said:
cinco4.gif

Happy Birthday AJ !!!

Dude I so want that pic for my jamaican jerk sauce.
Oh AJ dont subject yourself to crappy tequila, splurge and get a bottle of El Conde Azul.....mmmmmgood goes real good by the shot with three drops of bhut sauce in it.. :onfire:

Back