hard to get 7 pod seeds

Could any one be so kind to provide a chillihead with some 7 pod seeds? I cant find them anywhere!!! :(

Could any one be so kind to provide a chillihead with some 7 pod seeds? I cant find them anywhere!!! :(

Timing is everything.
Best time to ask is when people are harvesting. If you wait a few months, I think you'll be amazed by how generous everyone is. I'm growing 2 strains of 7Pots, and with a little luck, I'd be happy to send you some seeds. If you want them NOW, then definitely, go with HIPPYSEEDCOMPANY!

Timing is everything.
Best time to ask is when people are harvesting. If you wait a few months, I think you'll be amazed by how generous everyone is. I'm growing 2 strains of 7Pots, and with a little luck, I'd be happy to send you some seeds. If you want them NOW, then definitely, go with HIPPYSEEDCOMPANY!

Yeah, there are a lot of great sites/people to get seed from. I have personally bought from Neil, and his customer service is the best, hands down. Also one of the nicest, coolest people you will ever meet.

Back