• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting harvesting ja lap no's...

In stores, the farms harvest them green, a little before they are fully ripe to ensure they are not spoiled before the customers buy them.

Both are great, red develops a sweetness that I think is outsanding when grilled and a favorite for me. They have such a great range of flavors as they ripen.

You're wlecome. I hope you like them red too.

Off topic, I like your avatar. I have an Ibanez exotic wood body guitar and it is just so sweet.

In stores, the farms harvest them green, a little before they are fully ripe to ensure they are not spoiled before the customers buy them.

Both are great, red develops a sweetness that I think is outsanding when grilled and a favorite for me. They have such a great range of flavors as they ripen.

+1

Yeah i bought a entry ibanez rg120. Been teaching myself guitaretry for about 3 ?onths now

Love my ibanez! Such a great deal for only 200$. I just slapped some ernie balls on mine. Perfect metal guitar for cheap :)

Red is better in my opinion, they just spoil faster. If I harvest them green I wait until they're nice and plump and I see a bit of corking.

Well mythbusters plant grew for metal music!

l..l. >.< .l..l

Yeah they are! I used to hate guitar. I played drums piano and violin and finally i boyght my guitar

Right now im learning

Inis Mona by eluveitie. Got most of it down

Back