• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review heataddict.com review of Great White Shark Predetor hot sauce

Haha... thanks again Jerret. Another for my list to never purchase. :) And, entertaining as always. Might be good for a pot of chili or something to add heat, but I already have enough sauces that are mainly heat with either not much, or poor flavor.

By the way, when is your site going to be up and running?

I actually REALLY like this stuff. It is hot, but it ain't an extract and it is definitely doable. It may have extract in it, but it doesn't have the tarry consistency and meaningless/flavorless burn of a straight extract. I put multiple drops on each bite (burritos, tacos, pizza, whatever). I think it packs some awesome flavor too. In fact, I might just have to order another bottle :)

If you have a bottle and don't want it, PM me for my address!! :dance:

By the way, when is your site going to be up and running?

We are hoping to have it up and running this week. But if not this week, it will be up by early next week, right after I get back to town.

I actually REALLY like this stuff. It is hot, but it ain't an extract and it is definitely doable. It may have extract in it, but it doesn't have the tarry consistency and meaningless/flavorless burn of a straight extract. I put multiple drops on each bite (burritos, tacos, pizza, whatever). I think it packs some awesome flavor too. In fact, I might just have to order another bottle :)

If you have a bottle and don't want it, PM me for my address!! :dance:
actually, a spoonfull at a time was just a bit much. the extract was all i tasted. however, now that i have used it in some food as an additive (made an omlet,nachos and chicken) i have to say my opinion has changed a bit. this is why we have plans to not only do video reviews for first impressions but do write ups after a good protion of the sauce has been eaten. i have found many sauces to be more enjoyable in my food rather than a spoon. the idea will be to take the video reviews and the written reviews to make desicions on trying new sauces.

Sorry for the necro, but who is it who actually makes this sauce? I'm looking around online, and I can't seem to find anything. I'd like to have some better info for our YouTube descriptions and blog posts.

I can look at my bottle when i get home and let you know. After this thread, i had to go but another haha

Sorry i am late on this. The bottle is a bit vague about eho produces this. It says

made especially for:
PEPPERS.COM
midway galleria
18701 coastal highway,
Rebhoth beach
DE, 19971

1-800-998-3473

But, this implies that someone else actualy makes it. Who that someone else is, im not sure

Back