Hello From Arizona !!!

darthcarl said:
Glad to have another Arizonian here. I got your back. BTW where can I get your sauce local? I also have about 50 questions about your business but i don't mind if you want to keep it propriatary.

Darth, PM me thru this site. I am at Baseline and Dobson, real close it looks like. I see your a jerky guy also, lets talk.
Aj
:clap:

chuk hell said:
I've heard good things about your products and hope to try them some day.

Welcome to the boards.
Chuck, If you didn't get any at ZF, PM me here, I'll trade for some of your hot sauce. It was nice meeting you and the woman.
Aj:mouthonfire:

Arizona Jack said:
Chuck, If you didn't get any at ZF, PM me here, I'll trade for some of your hot sauce. It was nice meeting you and the woman.
Aj:mouthonfire:

I know this guy... Whats up AJ... Tracy just told me about this site also, looks pret:shocked: ty sweet, do we get a sticker for our helmets? oops I think someone has already arranged that LOL...

Welcome to the boards. Check out my site too, if you want to expand.:lol:

Or PM me. I sample lots of sauces and sell what I like and base a lot of that on what the resort members say they will buy.

Warning, Jack's jerky is highly addictive. I tried both the teriyaki and the habanero, and have to say they are both great. The habanero jerky wasn't quite as hot as I expected but what a wonderful flavor, especially after a few minutes of chewing. The terriyaki had a little bite to it too and also a great flavor and texture. Like the Cap'n said, you need to stash this stuff away from family and friends. I plan on trying my own jerky soon, but I'm sure I'll be ordering more. Thanks again Jack

To A Great Guy

:( :oops: To A great Guy :lol: :onfire:

I have to tell you...This is one of the better people that anyone
could ever have the pleasure of meeting!! He is a stand up guy and would take the shirt off his back to help you..And he makes a great jerky.Oh and can he play i mean game of cards!!!

Thanks for everything Jack

Doug..... Jersey Boyz Jerky

Back