Hello from S/W UK

Well, I thought I'd say hello, from this part of the South West of the UK. I ama sed merchant, mainly producing chilli and tomato seeds, as well as anything for the kitchen garden that takes my fancy.
From my name here you can guess that I am very keen on the Rocoto Chillies, I will have some sauces being launched later the spring, but they are very limited editions.
Looking forward to learning a great deal from the folks here, esp on smoking chillies, as I am planning on converting a building here into a smoke house.
Matt

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

Many thanks for the welcome, just got in from the nursery, getting cool now the sun is setting.
Great to get so many welcomes, looking through their lcations made me remember a seed hunting trip I made around the US back in '96. Where I discovered just how cold Green Bay was, and that was in Oct!

Many thanks for the welcome, just got in from the nursery, getting cool now the sun is setting.
Great to get so many welcomes, looking through their lcations made me remember a seed hunting trip I made around the US back in '96. Where I discovered just how cold Green Bay was, and that was in Oct!

Domo Arigato says MrRocoto......

:rofl:

On the edge of the Longleat estate, which is old style country house, belonging to Lord Bath, also there is a safari park on the estate, so I grow chillies and other things and a mile away, there are Lions, tigers, Elephants, sea lions, all add to the 'spice of lfe'.

Back