Hello from Seattle area

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  I have been a lurker here for some time, and am on a few other lists.  Basically a newbie grower this year.  I have grown Habaneros in the past, but this is the first time I have expanded into the hotter peppers.  Jumped off the deep end and have a bunch of plants in the ground, so am keeping my fingers crossed for decent weather this summer.

Have and continue to learn lots from the members on this list.  Thanks so much for sharing your knowledge because[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE] it sure makes this journey a lot more adventure and less worry!

Bpwilly

:welcome:  from sunny South Florida!  :woohoo:

:welcome: from the Methow Valley in eastern WA....aka...the Dry Side!  :lol: 

Glad to hear THP info's helping your grow.  We're having a get together in August of some of us northwest chileheads.  Check out the info here  We'd love to have you join us. 

Happy Growing!
salsalady

Welcome to THP.                                                     From St. Aug.

600full-harry-and-the-hendersons-photo.jpg

Well heck, Thought I had replied to all the welcomes, but looks like it was a mental muck-up.   Thanks for the welcome.  Will have to get a grow log going here so I can track and share how the season goes.  Seeing plenty of folks getting pods already, looking forward to the same.

Salsalady.  Thanks for the heads up on the NW Chilihead get together.  I will have to get that on my planning sheet so I can partake and meet some to the local chiliheads.  I looked though some to the previous posts and videos. Looks like a lot of great people and fun.

Funny thing is your last events were pretty close to me, as I ride my motorcycle by there quite often in the summer. 

Bpwilly

bpwilly, likely all the campsites are spoken for at Sun Lakes, but several of us have room to double up.  PM me if you have any questions.  We'll likely be back on your side of the hills next year. Hope you can make it! 

Enjoy the Summer now that it's here in the NW.  :)

Back