Hello from the Bay Area

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. I've been lurking for a few weeks now reading up as much as I can trying to familiarize myself with the basics of growing super hots. I've always been found of hot sauces and my gf and I are always on a mission to try to find the hottest sauces on the market. I've always been intrigued by the different varieties of chilis out there and decided recently to grow my own. I found this site while researching the Bhut Jolokia. I've been coming here almost everyday since. I find myself here even when I'm at work but shhhh.....don't tell the boss LOL. So far I'm growing Bhut Jolokia, Scotch Bonnet, Jamacan Hot Chocolate, and for cooking I'm growing Thai Chili. I never knew how exciting this hobby can be. Absolutely love it so far. I plan on buying a few more plants such as the Butch T and various 7 Pod varieties. I will post some pictures when I get a chance. So far I've got everything indoors under a basic T5 HO setup, nothing too fancy. I hope to learn from each and every one of you. Glad to be a part of THP family. :)

Welcome from Atlanta! I am new to growing super hots as well. The anticipation of my first peppers is killing me. Good luck!

:welcome: Greetings from North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]“The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite…….” [/background] :fire:

:welcome: from SW-MO! I had entertained the thought of driving to the bay area this weekend for the Maker Faire, but I don't think it will happen.

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

Back