Hello! Pepper Head from NOLA

Hey guys! This seems like a really cool forum to learn about one of my favorite subjects... growing chiles!

My name is Dave, I live in New Orleans and I LOVE hot food. This is my first summer delving into growing my own peppers.

So far I am growing in containers: Jalapeno, Serrano, Golden Cayenne, Cajun Belle, Thai Chili, Tepin, Bangalore Torpedo, Trinidad Scorpion, and Chile de Arbol. Today I am trying to germinate some Ghost pepper, Tabasco and Scotch Bonnet seeds.

I have no clue what I am doing, but I have been keeping myself happy with the chiles I am growing!! I am excited to join another forum to learn about my interests. (I also frequent Ball Python, Glock, and Reef Keeping forums.)

I hope to learn more about this subject, about which I am so passionate!!

Can't wait to learn more,

Dave Harms

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]You made it to "THE place", for lots of knowledge, opinions, debate and crazy fun ! ![/background]

:welcome: to THP and Greetings from the Metrolina - North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :flamethrower:[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Back