• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hope we make it through this.

millworkman

Extreme Member
the hail came, claimed the cars, claimed some plants, the roof, and a whole heap more. FML! Tree hab lost some limbs.

Damn man - hope you and your family are ok.We can regrow plants.Yell if I can help. Best wishes Rich

glad you are OK...wonder how the people in Birmingham are doin?....

Thanks guys, everything is alright. Insurance agents in the area are going to be swamped tomorrow. They just keep telling us more tornadoes are popping up all around us. I have never seen weather this bad. There were pictures people sent into the news stations of between 6-12" of hail across the area.

Poor Tree Hab...

SDC11444.jpg

You can see where it came from on the bottom right in the front.

SDC11439.jpg

Size

SDC11438.jpg

SDC11433.jpg

The deck, look bottom left at the hail accumulated.

SDC11442.jpg

SDC11429.jpg

SDC11416.jpg

This is on my COVERED front porch, destroyed some plants that were out there.

SDC11419.jpg

And the car.

SDC11434.jpg

That storm came through here yesterday but was north and south of us here in Frisco. South of Dallas got hit pretty good. So did Arkansas where mom is but she's fine. Prayer's to all y'all feeling it.

We are just fine so far. It has been really weird though. It has all come in waves of about 10 minutes. Only 3 more to go. These cells hit hard with tornados in Alabama that killed some people.

Wow Noah, hail like that on a vehicle is like walking around it with a ball peen hammer on a frenzie. Sure glad you and the family are OK.

Back