• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

How many 5 yr. olds can you take out?

I tried that Omri :oops: The only countries I got right on the first attempt were: Tunisia, Turkey, Moroccco, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, Mali, Libya, and Uzbekizstan, obviously the last one was just luck.

rainbowberry said:
I tried that Omri :oops: The only countries I got right on the first attempt were: Tunisia, Turkey, Moroccco, Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, Mali, Libya, and Uzbekizstan, obviously the last one was just luck.
It's always nice learning new things. I'm sure now you know better. ;)

Yeah I did learn from it. They didn't have Ghana on the list and I knew that one for sure. But give me a European map and I'd probably put France in Italy even though it would take me less than two hours to get to France from my house, depending on customs.

I should have brought some of you guys with me - the little b*****ds kicked the crap out of me...How does a 5 year old get nunchucks???? :oops:

:oops: Maybe I should ask my Dad if he can take me to school with him, I got 4 states right. I didn't even get New York. Time to get the Atlas out I think.

Did you at least find Texas RB?

Yes I got Texas first AJ :lol: The others I got were Maine (because of John F), Washington, and Florida. Actually I think I got 5 right but one was just luck. I was trying to get the ones like North Carolina and North Dakota so at least I'd have a chance then of getting South carolina and South Dakota.

Back