• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

How many people can eat 2 fresh bhut jolokias and keep them down?

So I have a friend betting me he can eat 2 bhut jolokias and then keep them down. Which got me thinking, how many of you not only have the willpower to eat a second bhut jolokia after already eating one, but also the iron stomach to keep the both down? In my experience not many people would eat a second one and not a single person has kept a entire bhut jolokia down so 2 would be even worse.

But whats your experience? The guy eats habaneros quite a bit, I'm kinda curious what will happen and is there any single pepper, or number of peppers that really kills your stomach?

Hmmmm....Interesting bet.

Has your friend eaten any Superhots before?

That is quite a step up in weight class to go from habbies to Supers!

What's the wager for and how long does he have to eat both of those peppers.

Unless he is a super determined individual with a will of iron, my gut tells me he'll probably find he bit off more than he can chew after the first bhut...

...if he even gets that far.

Let us know how it all goes down...and if it stays there! ;)

dvg

Hmmmm....Interesting bet.

Has your friend eaten any Superhots before?

That is quite a step up in weight class to go from habbies to Supers!

What's the wager for and how long does he have to eat both of those peppers.

Unless he is a super determined individual with a will of iron, my gut tells me he'll probably find he bit off more than he can chew after the first bhut...

...if he even gets that far.

Let us know how it all goes down...and if it stays there! ;)

dvg

Nope no super hots, the bets gonna be for 20$, he has to eat both in 20 minutes, and then keep them down, obviously my *secret weapon* he doesn't know about is the stomach issues, I could see him doing something like chewing both at once or something, but then keeping it down is another story, and what I was wondering about. Sadly I lost my TS moruga plants, which was hell on stomach, but bhut jolokias are bad too, though maybe I should try red 7 pods instead.

I really need to grow some butch T next year but don't know what equipment is needed to grow from seed.

I find Bhuts to be much easier to eat than 7's or Scorpions. I don't know that they would necessarily come back up. If I ate 2 (I would not take the bet for 20 bucks ..maybe 100) I think it would be major stomach discomfort but I think I could keep them down. Also I would prepare by eating a bunch of food beforehand. (and after) so you might actually be able to hold off the discomfort almost completely. 20 minutes is a generous time to eat 2 bhuts. Now if you said 2 red 7's or 2 scorpions I would say they might come back up but I really think they will stay down and just make the person miserable / need medical attention. Just depends on the person.

I find Bhuts to be much easier to eat than 7's or Scorpions. I don't know that they would necessarily come back up. If I ate 2 (I would not take the bet for 20 bucks ..maybe 100) I think it would be major stomach discomfort but I think I could keep them down. Also I would prepare by eating a bunch of food beforehand. (and after) so you might actually be able to hold off the discomfort almost completely. 20 minutes is a generous time to eat 2 bhuts. Now if you said 2 red 7's or 2 scorpions I would say they might come back up but I really think they will stay down and just make the person miserable / need medical attention. Just depends on the person.

Haha, maybe so, but Mr. Beaglestorm is a seasoned veteran of the SuperHot Chile Wars...and has fought many a battle and walked away a survivor.

To only have eaten habbies and then to try to take on 2 Supers, even if they were only bhuts, is probably still a very tall order to accomplish.

I'd still wager the 20, and if your friend wins...he still didn't wager enough for that amount of pain he'll be in. :mouthonfire: :onfire: :hell: :rofl:

dvg

I'd still wager the 20, and if your friend wins...he still didn't wager enough for that amount of pain he'll be in. :mouthonfire: :onfire: :hell: :rofl:

I would not do it myself for 20 bucks, but If someone else wanted to take the bet, heck yea, I would put up $20. I guess my point was that If he eats habs with no problem I think there is a good chance he will be able to keep them down. But yea, he will most likely be absolutely miserable and it will be worth seeing it for $20. I just hope he is not a friend of yours, I would never wish that on someone I liked. (I would not even wish it on someone I did not like... unless they begged for it ..LOL)

You got to do a vid!!

I know that there is no way in hell that I could do it…there wouldn't be enough medical treatment that could save me afterwards.

The two hottest superhots in my arsenal are the Infinities and Butch Ts!!! There is no way I can put anymore than one pod on a large pizza…everything else is two pods minimums to bring out the same heat. I'm going to have to post some pics of those Infinities someday…they look like massive Scorps with bumpy skin…freaked scary!!!

Jack

I'd take that bet. :dance: I've eaten a Douglah and a Brain Strain in that amount of time and I find them to be hotter than the Bhuts. :lol:

Make him take a 2-5 minute or more break in between peppers to focus on the heat and the pain. If he ate the 2 pods at the same time, it would probably be a little more intense but overall much easier for him

I was thinking the same thing Potawie. If he has twenty minutes. Make him eat one, then wait ten minutes and eat the other. By then the first will just be starting to ease. The pain from the second will be that much more intense. As for the question of whether or not he can keep them down. I myself have eaten supers raw, dried, and in popper form. I ate seven of the poppers which included bhuts, scorps, and 7-pots. I have never thrown up from peppers. I did however have horrible cramps that night. I have friends that I have seen throw up peppers though so I guess it is just and individual thing. Definitely tape it!

I have had two fresh bhut's and a 1 bhut smoked pod in a sitting. It was a dare that I passed. My stomach burned so bad but that's really all that happened. It stayed like that for 3 days. I couldn't sleep

I'd take that bet. :dance: I've eaten a Douglah and a Brain Strain in that amount of time and I find them to be hotter than the Bhuts. :lol:

No stomach issues? I remember neil eating a butch T and throwing up, and people say he is a freak when it comes to resisting heat. Anyone with enough resistance, or just a tough SOB could probably eat 2, its just the stomach problems I expect to get him, and you can believe I'm gonna tape it if he doesn't back out. The guy is a bit of a pothead so he wants some money rather bad, though I am still amazed he would be willing to do this, stomach pains for 3 days? Ouch, Ive heard stories from people who ate them, bleeding ring of fire etc, but still, sounds like even if he does manage it, it won't be worth it :rofl: : and if he does manage it, next year, two butch Ts :hell:

Also, do stomach problems intensify with more peppers? in other words is there a limit where you might throw up if you eat too many, or is it more a case if you can eat one, you can eat 5 type of thing?

I will back you up on eating two Bhuts at once. I watched Al( newtune) last night eat a 1/2 of assam bhut, 1/2 douglah, some yellow bhut and some 7 pod yellow from Wayright( all grilled and smoked with olive oil and garlic on a burger and a dog). He handled it like a champ. :dance: And he sprinkled some of Kevin's death shake all over his fries. He is not from this planet. I ate 1/2 a assam bhut on my burger and dog and it hurt me bad this morning. If you know what I mean :beer:

No stomach issues?

I hear people talk about being curled up in a fetal position and getting cramps. If those are the kind of issues you speak of; no, I don't get those. I get a warm/hot grumbling in my stomach for a few hours and then it goes away. The next morning however, is when the price is paid. The price seems unaffordable sometimes.

i got the stomach too eat two bhuts feed me anything and i wont throw up but will power is iffy just had some good trini scorp and 7 pod sauces yesturday and my stomach still hurts

Newtune, should change your profile name to Billygoat! :cheers:

I've been called that many times over the years. I hope I don't end up with G.I. issues later in life because of it. Or perhaps I've tempered my gut and that will be the least of my problems. Now where'd I put that Tequila bottle?

Back