• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

How much Calcium (and what source) and how soon?

I'm kind of hesitant to start too much on the fertilizers as I have some 10-15-10 liquid I'll be using in 1/4 doses and very infrequently, but what would be a good calcium source to use without going overboard on other nutrients?... I'm not sure all USA brands are available up here in Canada either so I'll have to check that too

Same goes with the epsom

I'll wait a while since they are still pretty small and in smaller containers but have been considering my choices since most places just seem to carry the typical tomato, pine tree, rose, or general garden ferts, very few have bonemeal but the ones that seems to be in combo with other fertilizers so I may just have to go down to some garden center and see what they have...

I'm planting in containers so I wouldn't need the same setup one would use in ground planting but I dunno yet...what might work best as this is mostly indoors with limited outside time... as I am in a condo and my climate sucks much anus with a week of summer, 2 months of spring/fall and the rest being winter or so it seems

any tips?

I see a sticky on a soil thread but not one on fertilizers to the same extent.

Back