Howdy

Hello all,
My name is Nathan and I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to join up. Hoping to learn all I can from experienced chili heads before I put out around 200 plants next year.

Thanks,
Nathan

:welcome: from the Netherlands. I'm sure you can find all the information you need right here. I just joined here also, but everyone have been wonderfull and really helpfull.

Welcome from sunny Spain
welcome.gif

200 plants is a crapload! Nice to see that you love the heat.
Welcome Nathan pull up a lazyboy.

Edit: American honey

Welcome aboard from Florida

200 plants, bahh thats nothing. thats only 188 more pepper plants then i am growing :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehehe lol

welcome

I live and work on a farm. We just finished building a 30'x130' Greenhouse where we grow hydroponic lettuce. As of now our main market is at a local Farmers Market where so far this year I have not seen one single specialty pepper, other than a few Bhuts. The plan next year is to plant out about a one acre "garden" to add a little variety to our product list. Along with 200 hot pepper plants, which is looking more and more like 300, we are also going to put out 300ish tomatoes, 200 "sweet peppers" 60 cucumber plants, 30 squash, melons, french beans, okra, snap peas and a wide assortment of root veggies. I am a chef by trade so growing vegetables is a love of mine, being raised up on a farm helped develop an appreciation of where food comes from. Thanks for all the welcomes, and wish me luck, I think I'm going to need a little.

Nathan

Back