• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

flavor Hurt berry, 7 Pot primo, Death Spiral, Devil's Nagabrain Flavour opinions please......?

Hi Guy's

I'd be interested in your opinions and ideally experience with any of the above varieties and ideally grown from white hot peppers seed stock...........

I'm looking for a prolific superhot .......this season the 7 Pot Douglah grew like a weed ! prolific ! and big pod's but I wasn't a fan of the flavour.... :cry: the heat was exceptional šŸ˜Ž

I know i like the Naga / Bhut flavour profile ..........hence I'm thinking one these guys will fit my requirements šŸ¤” as I believe they all have "Naga/Bhut" in the genetic make-up ..............

Stephen

Hi Guy's

I'd be interested in your opinions and ideally experience with any of the above varieties and ideally grown from white hot peppers seed stock...........

I'm looking for a prolific superhot .......this season the 7 Pot Douglah grew like a weed ! prolific ! and big pod's but I wasn't a fan of the flavour.... :cry: the heat was exceptional šŸ˜Ž

I know i like the Naga / Bhut flavour profile ..........hence I'm thinking one these guys will fit my requirements šŸ¤” as I believe they all have "Naga/Bhut" in the genetic make-up ..............

Stephen
Have some pics of the 7 pot? Iā€™m growing it right now.

Back