• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

I ask an other Weird qus

Sorry I'm a bit of a Neanderthal. No matter black tie events, or speaking little bits of differnent languages, I've seen Animals, Bugs do crazy Things. See the world though crazy eyes..

But what I ask[/COLOR].[/[/COLOR]SIZE]
I know how I turn a snake or what ever red. Some I can turn black. Can take the 2 and make white ( well sort of white ) Can make them red with black eyes can even turn them yellow and a wak of dif colours.

Were taking Anery, Amel, Hypo, Mel, Codom and so forth. O.K.
now Amel is Albino if you breed 2 corn snake that are Amel you'll get Red Albinos babys ( Albino is lacking black does not change red, corn snakes have red so you get a red, white and yellow snake )

Anery is lacking red so you get a black, white and alittle yellow.

put the 2 together you'll get normel looking but can make sort of white. O.K. He he

Hypomel is almost lacking all black but retains alittle so you get red, yellow, grey.... O.K. and so on and so on..

I would like some one to translate this into Pepper Colours, or dumb down Breeding for Colour in peppers. Black, yellow, purple, peach and so on.

Read a little bit but couldn't find it again, Very Great stuff

If it sound moody Sorry, Have worked with to meny Animals hear they don't do that and they can't do that for far far far far to long... I remember you can't breed thoughs is captivite, you can't hibernate them. You can't keep it humdid enough for them.

90075_lolwut.jpg

I got it but that's only because I also used to breed snakes I guess:) Sort of white = snow.

There was a thread about how pod color is "inherited" a while back, but I don't remember the title. Maybe somone else can? Works pretty much the same way though, but I only remember that red is dominant over yellow...

Thanks for the Thread, Still alittle fuzzy though. MrArboc your rite snow corn.

O.K. for the most part with snakes, lizards, frogs, and so on. They, we, have. Dominant ( Codominant ) Recessive. So Codominant is maybe not needed in this.

O.K. lets say normal is brown in this Snake speice. In there skin there is RedYellowBlack These 3 colour will be called Dominant [normal Dom 3] the 3 colours make brown. lets say the Recessive [no black Reces] 2 of these snakes that look brown are het's for Albino.
they breed,,, so lets do the math..

Babys have [D][D][R][R] Het [d][D][r][R] normal
[D][d][R][r] normal [d][d][r][r] Orange

If you had a [no black reces] Orange snake and a [no red reces] blackish snake cross them you get normal looking brown snakes again but they'ed be abell to have Brown, Orange, Blackish and Yellow babys
The math is similar.

If you have a [no black reces], [no red reces] and [no yellow reces] the snake would be white

If you have a [almost no black reces] and [no red reces] you'ed get peach
and so on. but this is not always the case becouse there lots of differnent Recessive trates plus Codominants.

So what I'ed like to know is Red the normal colour is yellow a single recessive or a double or triple recessive, Whats Orange, White, Pink, and so on...

Is it a Hypo, Hyper, Anery, Melanistic, Amel, and so on

Back