I will WORK for you... just give me a few chilli seeds, PLEASE?

Hi all,

Does anyone have any unwanted super hot chilli seeds? I can do some services for you? I'm in Ireland.
Like, well I don't know. what do you need doing?. I'm good at marketing, have lots of background in that....

Thank You guys so much, thank you.

I will do a video and upload it here and gives thank you/honor to you guys.
But please provide the hottest, I want to burn on camera for you. SUPER BURN for you. I see many videos on youtube, but because your so kind I want to go out even further than what's on youtube, I will the hottest beyond anything or take the chemical form or whatever. please.

thank you.

I need no honor, don't deserve honor for sharing seeds. I also don't need you to burn for me. I hope you know what you do, and don't damage your health in any way. Don't want to contribute to this.

Reactions: AIR
AIR said:
I will do a video and upload it here and gives thank you/honor to you guys.
But please provide the hottest, I want to burn on camera for you. SUPER BURN for you. I see many videos on youtube, but because your so kind I want to go out even further than what's on youtube, I will the hottest beyond anything or take the chemical form or whatever. please.
qtVfEYA.jpg

I'm sure the people hooking you up appreciate the enthusiasm, but yeah, don't hurt urself dude, all the youtube videos have been done.

Back