ad I'm a small-batch, low minimum order copacker. Ask me anything!

As someone who has extensive experience working with copackers, and becoming a copacker as well - here's the deal.

Most copackers want absurdly high MOQs. I'm talking about thousands and even tens of thousands of units.

Don't take a chance on them unless you:
  • have a HIGHLY ENGAGED audience of over 10,000.
  • have a lot of capital to blow.
  • have connections/commitments to buy from retailers.
As a small startup, your job isn't to go big. Your job is to validate the demand of your product.

What does that mean? You want to make sure you have something that people actually want to buy.

And it's not just about the taste. It's also about the packaging. A terribly designed label will not make up for delicious taste.

When we help an entrepreneur launch their brand, we don't just stick a label on, pour some sauce in, and hope for the best. That's not going to get us repeat business and won't bode well for the longevity of your business either.

We hear about your goals for your brand and see if there's a good marketing strategy in place. We often rework labels, so they grab attention and highlight your unique selling points. Then, we work on the recipe.

We sell in quantities as small as 10 cases of 12 bottles per case, because we believe everyone deserves a shot at achieving their dreams.

Whatever frustrations you may be facing right now - we've faced them all before. Ask us anything, and don't hesitate to shoot us a message!

How does a co-packer obtain the specialized peppers sometimes used in sauces? I imagine finding the common ones are easy, but what about someone making a Goat Brains, or a Blood Ghost based sauce?

We have strong relations with special farms to get the best peppers. One of our best selling recipes features organic habaneros sourced from the mountains of Pennsylvania.

It’s a relationship based business, and we believe in building relations with the farmers, our brands, and the community at large.

Feel free to DM us - we’d love to help. Our greatest joy is watching people succeed.

Back