• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's my day of birth!

Happy "Day of Birth" to me! And also, another chili-head that was born on this day is Joe from The Hot Zone Online! Happy Day of Birth Joe!!!

Today I will be hanging up my havana tobacco plants for curing, shifting out the seeds (I think I have about 30,000+ seeds), doing some more gardening. Then I will go out to my favorate brewery (BJ's) for "Free Beer Day" (aka, Sunday afternoon) then arrive back home for some rilling of turkey breasts that I have had marrenating for 3 days in a super hot concoction that I put together (more on that later)...

imaguitargod said:
Happy "Day of Birth" to me!

Today I will be hanging up my havana tobacco plants for curing, shifting out the seeds (I think I have about 30,000+ seeds), doing some more gardening. Then I will go out to my favorate brewery (BJ's) for "Free Beer Day" (aka, Sunday afternoon) then arrive back home for some rilling of turkey breasts that I have had marrenating for 3 days in a super hot concoction that I put together (more on that later)...

Happy birthday...I'll be there in 7 hours!!!!

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes! Well, the day was good. The turkey was freakin awsome! I had marrenated the bird for two days in a mixture of Z..Nothing Beyond, Da Bomb, worcestershire sauce, spices, white wine, and Spaten Optimator...mmm mmm good!

Back