• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's never a good thing when..

It's never a good thing when you set an open habanero hot sauce next to your drink and while your working on the computer, accidentality grab the wrong bottle to swig... Yeah! -2 points for me!

Worse..I almost did that after my review of the Be Damned...

I had both the Be Damned AND the 10 Minute Burn sitting next to my beer...luckily I always recap the bottles right away.

THAT would have been a costly mistake I tell ya... :lol:

I accidentally got a mouthful of Blair's Possible Side Effects once. I thought it would be cool to "act" like I am chugging out of the bottle for a pic. Little did I know that a friend who had just tried it, set it down with the cap just sitting there loose. I got a mouth and face full and one hell of a burn! That seemed to last forever. I feel your pain Brad.

JayT said:
I accidentally got a mouthful of Blair's Possible Side Effects once. I thought it would be cool to "act" like I am chugging out of the bottle for a pic. Little did I know that a friend who had just tried it, set it down with the cap just sitting there loose. I got a mouth and face full and one hell of a burn! That seemed to last forever. I feel your pain Brad.

You didnt swallow the cap, did you?

no it fell off the side of my face. Here's the pic:

4004.jpg

Serious pain was about to hit me right after this.

Back