• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jmishork's first ever grow. Video blog

Hey guys this is my first year growing super hot peppers. I live in Northern California and I decided to start a video blog to see how these plants grow. I'm very new so if you have suggestions I'm all ears! I plan on doing an update video about once a week ( maybe every two weeks if nothing exciting is going on with them) I got my plants from cross country nursuries. I did not grow them from seeds ( although now I wish I had lol) any way enjoy guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjgxPSxmPI

Good luck with your grow. The video as you prob know stops at 2 minutes and was only in the ctr of the screen. Never tried to make one or upload one so I'm not complaining just a comment.

Thanks for the heads up ill fix the video when I get off work. Not the easiest on an iPhone lol. Sorry guys full video will be up soon

ok sorry for the delay, i will be making a new video tomorrow which will be full screen as well as on a real camera so it will look a lot better.

im checking out the video on my laptop, is the video cutting out for anyone? i seem to be able to watch it all the way through

ok so I'm pretty sure I got all the video kinks worked out.... this is my week 2 update on my plants....

I had a lot of growth over the past week, mostly new lower leaves starting to form. My buddy got me some Vermi-T which I used as a foliar on all of my plants. Overall I'm happy with the growth and I'm excited to see how it turns out. My friend got me Bonticare Pure Pro Grow as well as Bonticare Sweet Raw. I'm not quite sure when to use these seeing as I dont want to over fert my plants so any suggestions would be great! Thanks! Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7scP4wA1nTU

Looking pretty good. If you haven't already go ahead and hit em with the nutes. I'd mix it 1/4 strength the first feeding and always water in between feedings meaning don't feed twice in a row. With your inground experiment I'd trim them yellowing and gnarly leaves right off and hit them with some nutes as well. Your correct about watering when they wilt. You can also get a good feel for what a pot feels like when it's dry compared to wet. Living in Cali and no ganja plants :shame:

@ jamison--- should i hit them with nutes even though i just used the vermi-t as a foiler yesterday? would my bonticare pure pro grow be good for it or would you go with different nutes? ill trim back those gnarly leaves and hit them with some nutes today, next week ill show the "science experiment" pepper that i didnt show lol the leaves look like swiss cheese. thanks for the help!

@ jamison--- should i hit them with nutes even though i just used the vermi-t as a foiler yesterday? would my bonticare pure pro grow be good for it or would you go with different nutes? ill trim back those gnarly leaves and hit them with some nutes today, next week ill show the "science experiment" pepper that i didnt show lol the leaves look like swiss cheese. thanks for the help!
Side note ganja plants are a different forum ; )

Yup go ahead even tho you foliar fed them. The plants won't get all their nutes just from foliar feeding. Foliar feeding is a good thing tho. I usually try to spray my plants once a week. But looks like you got a good start man!

Gotcha on the ganja plants ;)

hey guys I didnt post a vid last week because there wasnt much to show but this week is a different story. I used Bonticare pro grow on all my peppers and now a lot of them have turned yellow, even the new growth. I asked around on the forums and it was most likely fert burn, so hopefully they bounce back. they have had a lot of growth which is swesome! I added some new editions to the group as well.

sorry if the video is a little choppy, im in the process of getting an actual camera. enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChZI4Qpc-O8

Back