Joyner's Purchase something and get something free

Bumper said:

Just checked out your site, and would love to place an order.  Loads of powders of chillies I am keen to try and have seeds for.  Any chance you can/could do a ship to Aus? 
Good question, if you order bags it should be fine. I think I have international checkout enabled. Test it out and see if it works, if not let me know where the issue is and I'll see if we can use the bat channel :) 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Good question, if you order bags it should be fine. I think I have international checkout enabled. Test it out and see if it works, if not let me know where the issue is and I'll see if we can use the bat channel :)

PM sent. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Thanks! A lot more to come but wanted to launch it as is and build on it it. Thanks for giving it a test run ;) Most important was making sure the store functioned....well and eye candy. 

Hopefully we are going to be seeing some of that pineapple/mango tab sauce for sale?  

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Thanks! A lot more to come but wanted to launch it as is and build on it it. Thanks for giving it a test run ;) Most important was making sure the store functioned....well and eye candy. 

I put an order in last night, so international orders are up and running too.  +1 on the smooth and slick website, and the unique powders you won't find elsewhere.  

And now the waiting game… 

And these awesome powders were in my mailbox this evening!!   

JHP, thanks for the extras, very generous of you indeed.  That reaper powder is a little intimidating but I can't wait to try it!  

The aroma of chillies just filled the kitchen when I cracked the box, these are really well done, and so much fresher than some of the repackaged powders I have bought locally.  

Thanks again mate, really appreciate it! 

[/URL]">http://

Bumper said:
And these awesome powders were in my mailbox this evening!!   

JHP, thanks for the extras, very generous of you indeed.  That reaper powder is a little intimidating but I can't wait to try it!  

The aroma of chillies just filled the kitchen when I cracked the box, these are really well done, and so much fresher than some of the repackaged powders I have bought locally.  

Thanks again mate, really appreciate it! 

[/URL]">http://

The Smokin' Banshee is a personal fav ...

I like the Reaper, too ... makes me sneeze ...

tctenten said:
Is the Caribbean Chocolate different than the Chocolate Lava?

Yeah ... they are different.

I'm pretty sure Chocolate Lava would be good w/ sizzurp, too ... but the Caribbean Chocolate is magical in that config ...

It grew out of mixing up little on-the-fly soy sauce concoctions to dip gyoza in ...

I would typically use some soy, a little splash or rice wine vinegar, a little honey, and a little fish or oyster sauce ...

One day I couldn't find honey because we'd used it in making some soap, and I grabbed the Mrs Buttersworth ...

Magic.

Later that week I tried it as a glaze for BBQ, and also had it on some buttered Eggo's ...

If it sounds like something you'd like, you will probably like I'm thinking ...

Back