• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Key's Giveaway #1

Alchymystic said:
22,500 - thanks for the contest!! :P

Sorry I had to get caught up with all the guesses because I was gone taking care of a family matter.

It appears we have a winner!

Alchymystic guessed 22,500 chips which hit it right on the nose. I actually had 22,600, but I rounded down for this contest.

Congrats!

Alchymystic please send me your address!

If I do future contests, I may, at some point, open this up to International guesses, but for now I may need to do a bit of research on the subject.

Thanks for playing all! And thanks to Feisty Parrot and THP for the giveaway goodies!

-Key

keybrdkid said:
you are all incorrect. please guess again.

Note. Luckydog, you are outside of the upper limit. the upper boundary is 40000.

Note. Romy6,  I did not specify originally in the rules, so I will specify now: the number will not be a decimal, but a positive whole number. As such, I rounded your guess to 2,500, which is incorrect.

> you may continue.
Yeahhh I read that wrong... yea thats it  :banghead:  :banghead:

LOL! You gave it away? The alcohol is cooked out in the cooking.

Man, a lot of you don't pay attention to the rules though... :lol:

I think like half of the responses were invalid...

Edit...  13 valid / 7 invalid

Still... lol

The Hot Pepper said:
LOL! You gave it away? The alcohol is cooked out in the cooking.

lol. someone did suggest that to me earlier in the week or so. but having never used such an ingredient to make hot sauce, and given my prior stance on the subject I erred on the side of caution. And Feisty Parrot wished me to give it away anyway, which works because I may buy another variety for myself.

And I still have the two other bottles and the seasoning you sent THP.

Wow, actually finally won something! Haha..  It's great fun to play along in all the awesome giveaways from such generous members on this site who care to share pretty much everything (from seeds to sauces, to all manner of homemade goods) even if you continually loose :party: - there is always the 'Hey, you never know..you might win' incentive.

Big thanks to Feisty Parrot and THP for this as well!!

Back