• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

led experiment

well as every ones showing there led light i thoght i would add mine ill just add afew pics as you can only add 4 at a time :shocked:

here is my small board 48 leds and all fatali yellow and one aji cristal
IMG_0424.jpg

heres my big board this ones a red and blue mix took me 8 hours to make theres a 7 pod and 2 dorset nagas
IMG_0421-1.jpg

and i just wanted to show 2 pics of the same plant thats been under the leds for 2 weeks

before
week2yellow7pod2.jpg

Gary

also for got to add one of my dorset nagas has devloped wee chillis soo we will see what happens with that
7podpods.jpg

plants look super healthy...I will be interested in the Dorset pod growth under the LEDs...

yeh same, the only problem i am finding is controling the temp, not had any flower drop yet tho so thats a good sign i guess.

Gary18 said:
yeh same, the only problem i am finding is controling the temp, not had any flower drop yet tho so thats a good sign i guess.

Gary-
By this do you mean you are getting too hot, or too cold? It's been my experience that putting air to the plants after they are a few weeks old not only makes them stronger, it also helps keep the temps down near ambient room temps- especially if you're growing in a very constricted area, which it looks like you are doing. If you can get any sort of air movement going, I'm sure it would help.

Hinky said:
Gary-
By this do you mean you are getting too hot, or too cold? It's been my experience that putting air to the plants after they are a few weeks old not only makes them stronger, it also helps keep the temps down near ambient room temps- especially if you're growing in a very constricted area, which it looks like you are doing. If you can get any sort of air movement going, I'm sure it would help.

hi hinky i have a fan, and the problem is cold not warm soo i dont have the fan on for long because it puts the temp even lower than it already is, my small led board is fine as it sits beside a pc so that keep them warm but as i say i have not had any flower drop as of yet.

you can see the fan right in the middle if you look closely

Gary...what kind of nutes are you using and how much?

Hi AJ, i have not used any nutes on theses plants well thats not true i give them the used hydro nutes they seem to like it but i realy should do them every week

those used hydro nutes are doing the trick...they sure do look good...

Hi gary and anyone else that can give me some pointers,

you mentioned a bubbler.... i am considering investing into a bubbler.. i dont have any experiance with this and was wondering what your experiance was like using one ?....

here is the link to what i am thinking of buying....

http://www.stealthhydroponics.com/product.php?xProd=84&xSec=34

basically what i need to do is :

start my seeds,
then i guess keep them growing until spring time to get a early start for a better harvest...

basically i am a little confused as to where and how to begin...

i have the seeds.... can anyone help ?

gary, one other question for you regarding your led light panels.... are you getting the right wave length with the led panels you have ?

are they just regular christmas kinda leds you are using ?

Hotpeppa said:
gary, one other question for you regarding your led light panels.... are you getting the right wave length with the led panels you have ?

are they just regular christmas kinda leds you are using ?

hi these leds are know chistmas light they are high powered leds and yes they are in the right wavelenth also ill pm you about bubbler got a page you should look at thanks Gary

Gary18 said:
hi these leds are know chistmas light they are high powered leds and yes they are in the right wavelenth also ill pm you about bubbler got a page you should look at thanks Gary

thanks Gary !;)

Back