Long Time Chilehead from New Jersey

Hi Everyone, my name is Mark and I've been growing hot peppers for over 20 years and enjoying them for even longer! I was a member of the Coast to Coast Pepper Company back in the 2000's, exchanging seeds with lots of good folks from all over the U.S., and I'm eternally grateful for their generosity and for getting me started on this journey. My handle was Groovy1 on GardenWeb and I was known for being the person who introduced the Scotch Bonnet, TFM to the community, as well as being the person who first distributed the Trinidad Scorpion seeds to Butch T among others. It was fun watching the Trinidad Scorpion get the honor in the Guinness Book of World Records, but was not surprised at all because I remember the experience biting into the first ripe pod! My favorites to this day is that Scotch Bonnet, TFM, although it's hard to pick just one to love the most. I hope to see some of the old GardenWeb rogues on here, some of the old Open Fields folks, as well as meeting new people and discussing hot peppers from time to time!

Hi, Mark!
I am always curious about other's experience so, it's really great to hear you have so much of it! I hopoe you'll share some this year. Welcome! <3

Hi, Mark!
I am always curious about other's experience so, it's really great to hear you have so much of it! I hopoe you'll share some this year. Welcome! <3

Hi Wiicek, thank you! Yes I will be happy to share what I can but I also look forward to learning from the experiences of others!

Best,

Mark

Back