wanted Looking for 7 Pod Brain Strain Seeds

Hello after googling and reading on the real hot peppers then being directed to this great forum and learning more in a few hrs then days looking other ways I would like to find some seed or better pods with seed of 7 Pod Brain Strain Seeds to see after trying them I can still smile. Last week at our local garlic fest I had the opportunity to try ghost chili sauce and paste. End result is it was very good and I did not even tear up. Someone told me that they are tamed buy cooking and that a fresh pod would have given me a different outlook on them or maybe they were from a milder batch of peppers. Anyways if anyone can help pm me with what you want for them or any other truly fire hot peppers you may have available. Thanks

Hello after googling and reading on the real hot peppers then being directed to this great forum and learning more in a few hrs then days looking other ways I would like to find some seed or better pods with seed of 7 Pod Brain Strain Seeds to see after trying them I can still smile. Last week at our local garlic fest I had the opportunity to try ghost chili sauce and paste. End result is it was very good and I did not even tear up. Someone told me that they are tamed buy cooking and that a fresh pod would have given me a different outlook on them or maybe they were from a milder batch of peppers. Anyways if anyone can help pm me with what you want for them or any other truly fire hot peppers you may have available. Thanks
Start with Cappy aka: Pepper Ridge Farm

A little birdie told me there will be some at VASA RV Resort, Lake Samammish Saturday September 10th.
woohoo.gif

PM sent but and wiped out of seed until fall harvests. Like that little birdie told you above there are a bunch of pods including the BS 7 Pod on their way to Washington state for a NW ChileFest next weekend. That would be your best chance of trying a pod and bartering for seed in the very near future. Also a few bottles of my sauce that I hope gets made in to some hot wings. wink wink. ;) Just make sure the camera is rolling. :rofl: Salsalady I received your bottle in great shape thank you.

Back