wanted Looking for orange habs

Wondering if anyone has any orange habs they are willing to part with or if anybody can grab about 15 for us! Darth wants to do the Subway challenge, the closest we found them is a 2 hour drive one way. He would like them by Friday! We obviously would pay for the habs and shipping!! Pls let me know!! Thank you in advance!

all the supermarkets out here have orange american habaneros. baskets of them. whenever I see the ruby red ones or the deep red ones I buy the entire thing out. usually 5 or 6 pounds worth

all the supermarkets out here have orange american habaneros. baskets of them. whenever I see the ruby red ones or the deep red ones I buy the entire thing out. usually 5 or 6 pounds worth

Thanks for the heads up! I've been searching since the weekend! Calling around to all the supermarkets and produce stores etc! None near us have any in stock:-/ lol

yes i can get them they are 5.00/case so 8 lbs.. if you only need 15 i can put that many in a flat rate boz.. they supplier is bailey farms in n.c.
Pm'd you :). Thanks!!

Stores around me are usually hit and miss. Sometimes they have bunches, other times they have wrinkled moldy habs, or nothing at all, as it were.

Back