wanted Looking for some Jay's Ghost Scorpion seeds

Very nice of you to share! I'm wondering if they have a naga flavor and if they are stable.
I did not find the 100% Naga flavor but they are HOT. I'll know this year if they are stable, worst case hopefully my OW plant hangs on and becomes a producer again and the few plants I grew from seed look produce the same looking pods.

I did not find the 100% Naga flavor but they are HOT. I'll know this year if they are stable, worst case hopefully my OW plant hangs on and becomes a producer again and the few plants I grew from seed look produce the same looking pods.

Interesting. I'd love to know if they stabilized that fast (gives me hope for my hybrids to take less than 8 years, lol). If you have a enough seeds, I'm willing to trade F3 SB7J (7 pot Jonah x Scotch bonnet) seeds (I want to share these seeds) for em. I got the F2s from Patrick and grew them last year. I think they will need at least another generation to be stable (and another one to test). The pods vary in shape on the same plant. They were very tasty, crunchy (never had a pepper so crunchy), and superhot.

Here are the pods from the mother plant:

8490531333_1df33cfb2f_c.jpg

Dang I wanted to get those Jay's, but I saw them too late after I started mine. I still want to get them and I know there's many generous members and I would ask for some, but there's no point if I'm not gona grow them this year. If I buy them and see that anybody needs some I'd be willing to share too. I always like to share what I have too. It's just my first year growing tho, so hopefully we can all have an awesome year and share some next year or later this year. You guys are awesome :party:.

Back