wanted Looking for...

First of all I would like to say thank you to several members here for getting my seed collection back to where it was before I lost mine in the move. There are some pepper seeds that I am missing that are "must grows" for me next year. I'm looking for:

Datil
T. Scorpion Yellow Cardi
bonda ma jaques
pemente de nayde
any pepper that ripens white/cream
peach bhut
purple bhut
7pot evergreen
any unique unusual pepper for any heat level

I have some Bonda Ma Jacques pods on my plant right now. Want to trade in a few weeks once the pods are picked and the seeds are dry? The plant was outside with other varities so there is a small chance of cross-pollination. I should get more than one pod so I can reduce the chances of hybrid seeds.

I have some Bonda Ma Jacques pods on my plant right now. Want to trade in a few weeks once the pods are picked and the seeds are dry? The plant was outside with other varities so there is a small chance of cross-pollination. I should get more than one pod so I can reduce the chances of hybrid seeds.

sure what kinda stuff are you looking for. just give me a small list and i will see what i have available

will have Pimenta do nayde and peach buts mid to late September will also have fresh white bullet habs at that point too, i doo have seeds for the Bullet right now

thanks your friend JOe

Back