auction MFRB HOT POD Auction ((Winner Idiot Piquant CLOSED ))

Congrads !! You are the winner !! Nicely done !!
IM me your list and I'll see what I can do about filling it. If Im short a few things I'll get hold of you about the substitutions .. As soon as I get your list and payment to Paypal to Spankyscolts@yahoo.com I'll get this in the mail.

Again Congrads!!

I see your bid of $59 but it was at 6:01 and his bid of $58 was at 5:59 so the $58 bid was the winner. Thanks for bidding !!

Hotpeppergirlalabama The winner of this auction has yet to respond with payment or details, Im not sure what's going on. If he doesn't respond by tomorrow it's yours if you want it, at the winning bid of $58. IM me if this works for you and I'll contact you tomorrow if he does not respond. Again I've never had this happen before lol not sure if he realizes he won or not.. oh we'll should know by the morning.

Sorry to worry you. Was out last night and thus had limited mobile access, just wanted to secure the auction.
Paypal has been sent. A PM with selections will be landing shortly.

Thank you!

Edit: PM and Paypal sent!

Sorry to worry you. Was out last night and thus had limited mobile access, just wanted to secure the auction.
Paypal has been sent. A PM with selections will be landing shortly.

Thank you!

Not so much a worry just wanted to get them shipped this am so they arrive as fresh as possible. I received your payment notification but says its under review. As soon as that clears and I get your list I will hook you up!!! I hope to give you more than you expect; ) .. Oh also am getting low on a couple of varities but will let you know once I see your list! Thanks!!

My Paypal has shown the status of this transaction as "completed" since yesterday morning and is showing up on my CC.
You should contact Paypal, I've never heard of this before.

Back