• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Michigan Man Arrested for Car Wash Vacuum Sex

THOMAS TOWNSHIP, Mich. — Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.
The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.
Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.
The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440821,00.html

You just can't make this stuff up, folks

How can it be a favor...from my point of view he forced himself on the vaccum....Come on people! The vaccum is the true victom here!!

imaguitargod said:
How can it be a favor...from my point of view he forced himself on the vaccum....Come on people! The vaccum is the true victom here!!

Hey you just made me think up another point....if he put money in the vacuum to get it started, shouldn't the vacuum have been arrested also for prostitution?

Sickmont said:
Hey you just made me think up another point....if he put money in the vacuum to get it started, shouldn't the vacuum have been arrested also for prostitution?
Nope, that's like buying a hot sauce from me than forcing youself on me, then we both get arrested (you for assult and me for prostitution). Vaccum is still the victom here.

imaguitargod said:
Nope, that's like buying a hot sauce from me than forcing youself on me, then we both get arrested (you for assult and me for prostitution). Vaccum is still the victom here.

yeah, but he paid the vacuum to do it's work

In Germany there's the Vorwerk-Company and they sell a vacuum cleaner called Kobold. And there is the Morbus Kobold every surgical or urological ER knows...
The Kobold's rotor is very close to the opening and not protected by a grill. You're invited to imagine the rest. :D

:lol: Does this post belong here or under the guillotine thread?

I actually had one patient in my practice and he told me it was an accident and he didn't quite know how it could happen and that I should not tell his wife and daughter about it.

Armadillo said:
I actually had one patient in my practice and he told me it was an accident and he didn't quite know how it could happen and that I should not tell his wife and daughter about it.
How could the guy keep that from his wife? Must not be...well...you know what I'm getting at.

Sickmont said:
I'm curious as to what his daughter would have to do with it...

"Well, honey, sometimes Daddies and mommies don't like each other anymore. So that where the vaccume comes in."

Ya....that would be an odd family meeting....

imaguitargod said:
How could the guy keep that from his wife? Must not be...well...you know what I'm getting at.

I don't know. I transferred him to the urologist. That was about the last time I saw his shattered crown jewels. He was badly hurt but not decapitated. So with a few nights of migraine he might have been able to hide it.

Sickmont said:
I'm curious as to what his daughter would have to do with it...

He didn't tell me... Honni soit qui mal y pense...

imaguitargod said:
"Well, honey, sometimes Daddies and mommies don't like each other anymore. So that where the vaccume comes in."

Ya....that would be an odd family meeting....

;)

Back