• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Misc macro pics

Thought I'd have a go. This is a Hungarian Hot Wax taken with a Samsung S730.

hotwaxflowerp.jpg

yea, i read the manual adn it's for both models..so ya...Mp dont rly matter that muxch anyways.

I take at 6mp and work on in xmview. Neat Image is a nice product too. ;)

I used it for most of my vids too, does a fien job. I need a AC adapter tho for mine.

Nice little wax flower. Lots of pollen.
I've taken a few vids with my 630. One of them is posted in the "video test" thread in The Lounge.
I was going to do a garden video when the sun comes
out - and the BF gets back in town with his laptop.

caroltlw said:
Nice little wax flower. Lots of pollen.
I've taken a few vids with my 630. One of them is posted in the "video test" thread in The Lounge.
I was going to do a garden video when the sun comes
out - and the BF gets back in town with his laptop.

That's the tree felling vid - great video.

My little flower was quite a surprise - the plant it's on is tiny, and it has quite a few buds forming. Got up one morning and we had this flower, which actually looks massive on the plant.

Nice fly shot Carol. I hope it doesn't have allergies.
What plant is that Omri?
Here I finally got a shot of one of my goat's weed flowers with a large family of aphids. Glad I don't have any in my growroom though.
pichur100.jpg

Here's one I took recently.

S6302961.jpg

Isn't a great pic, but I like the back-lighting on what I hope are flower buds on my Bih. :)

I've got my internet back. Yay!

ABM: they look like aliens. I agree with the firey solution.

So here's some fun stuff I took recently...

Remember the orange assassin bug? Well, s/he's only orange right after shedding a skin and then goes back to "regular" colors. I discovered it doing its assassinating thing when I was tracking down some hornworms.

hornAssassin.jpg

I checked back later and a wasp was eating the rest of the carcass, then flew away with a big glob of it.

hornWasp.jpg

More pictures after breakfast. :D
c.

Wow Carol, cool shots... You've got a veritable discovery channel in your yard!

Here's a shot I just snapped of a Lemon Drop flower. It's the best I can do as far as macro goes. Any closer, and things get really fuzzy.

DSCN0757.jpg

EDIT: I just blew the pic up and cropped it. Turns out this camera takes better piccys than I thougt it did! Wow. Here's the closeup from the previous pic...

MACROLemonDrop.jpg

Good work 5*! Funny that the first pic in this thread is a Lemon Drop flower.

Cool pics all of you. I really like the Assassin bug doing his thing against the tomato hornworm.

Back