auction More Fresh Superhot Pods up for auction

Greetings everyone once again. Up for auction is a variety of superhot pods that I harvested this morning. The pod type and number included are:

Red Bhut Jolokia (3)
Yellow Bhut Jolokia (6)
Chocolate Bhut Jolokia (1)
Bhut Indian Carbon (4)
Dorset Naga (4)
7 Pot Yellow Large (3)
7 Pot Red (1)
7 Pot Barackpore (1)
Trinidad Red Scorpion (5)
Bombay Morich (4)

I will label each pepper for ease of recognition

Peppers2.jpg

Bidding starts at $20 and increases with $1 increments.

Paypal only.

Price includes shipping in a priority mail box. Shipping is to the 50 U.S. states only

I would like to get the peppers out tomorrow morning to ensure quickest delivery for you to enjoy them while at their freshest. With priority mail you should get them no later than Saturday if I they go out tomorrow so no sitting at the post office in idle. I will PM the winner immediately at auction end with my paypal info. Winner to also receive some extras as well! Happy Bidding!

Have not seen any action for a while. About an hour left. As an active and longtime eBayer, a lot of people like to bid at the last minute. Just to be clear, I will accept any bid that comes in at 10:00. Anything after is no good. For example, a bid at 10:00 is still good; a bid that comes in at 10:01 is no good because the auction will have already ended. Good luck everyone and thanks a lot!

Well, that is a wrap. The winner is ....Cerberus. I am PMing you now with my paypal info. Please pay asap. Thanks!

They arrived today. I am very happy. Just finished with the carnage of deseeding for next years crop. Jeremy is the MAN!

Back