• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Mr D's (Review)

Nice picks Hillbilly, your sis seems pretty cool cause if Id have taken pics of my wife Candy eating ribs...(censored).

Wished we lived closer Marco to try out the restaurant, are you bringing some sauce/salsa with you to NM? and did you ever find out who that other Marco is? still think you ought to just start setting up in their booth...lol.

Hey Big Dawg, Yeah she pretty cool dude.
I sent your wife a e-mail the other day regarding the new CPR prototype, and have not heard back yet? Do you know if any are still available? If so, I would like to pick up a bottle of each.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Hey Big Dawg, Yeah she pretty cool dude.
I sent your wife a e-mail the other day regarding the new CPR prototype, and have not heard back yet? Do you know if any are still available? If so, I would like to pick up a bottle of each.

We where just talking about how we haven't heard back from you since we sent the paypal invoice...lol. Sounds like one of those computer gliche lost in space things. Candy specifically held some back for you. We will resend invoice today, sorry.

Blue said:
Ditto Blue's!!
I need to check out the distance and travel time just to see if it's doable for a weekend road trip. I'd love to invade Mr. D's :) ...I'm not gonna make it to NM, but I do try and make it to smaller get togethers and events.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Can I just order off your site now? I appreciate you guys holding a couple back Bro.

Give me an hour or so and I will create a web page and email you the link so it would be easier to order. We just finished all that for our wholesale stuff just been lazy and hadn't done it for the prototypes.

Moved to Maryland forum, assuming this is in Maryland.

BigDawg said:
Nice picks Hillbilly, your sis seems pretty cool cause if Id have taken pics of my wife Candy eating ribs...(censored).

Wished we lived closer Marco to try out the restaurant, are you bringing some sauce/salsa with you to NM? and did you ever find out who that other Marco is? still think you ought to just start setting up in their booth...lol.

You think the other Marco will be mad..? hehe

BTW..Hillbilly that green sauce you brought over frekin rocks....
you definitely got to get him drunk and get the recipe..!!!...LOL

I thought you would dig it. I will work on him as soon as I get back for sure, Marco. Right now I'm still chillin at the folks place here in MD. Headn out to Orlando ( maybe I'll check on Sickmont) first thing in the morning.

Ok Marco, How many wings did ya go thru yesterday?
I cant say enough about that wing sauce Bro. My wings were a hit..... and just when is this going to be available????

Hillbilly Chili said:
Ok Marco, How many wings did ya go thru yesterday?
I cant say enough about that wing sauce Bro. My wings were a hit..... and just when is this going to be available????

Heh..we went thru 280lbs of wings, was a madhouse from 2-5pm. The sauce will be available probably in the beginning of summer, but no timeline is set yet sorry....

Back