• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds My First Seedlings

I would just like to take the time and thank everyone for what they contribute to this forum, it has helped me out during the whole process of starting my first seeds. I started my seeds on Saturday around 5:30PM after a 24 soak in a little water and a small amount of peroxide...got my seeds situated in the jiffy pellets and of course been watching them like a hawk and wondering if I did anything wrong ( did I water enough, too much, are they too warm, etc). I know it takes patience and it could take awhile to see any results however I went home today for lunch and had 3 new babies poking their little heads out of the soil (I will be mailing out cigars in celebration, JK!). Maybe I am a little too excited but I just wanted to say thanks and I appreciate all the assistance and new friends that I have come across on THP.

Now I get to play the waiting game to see if the other 69 seeds decide to give me a reason to celebrate, ehh if they dont I'm already addicted to growing peppers.

Thanks

Big_Pepper
:dance:

Welcome!
Seems like only a few months ago I was posting the same sort of thing... oh wait it was only February. :dance:

Good for you and happy growing!! You'll soon come to discover that the addiction only gets worse! Instead of a spare room for an office or the kids, you'll be eyeing it as a growroom...you'll plant more seeds than you have room for...Just wait until the significant other feels neglected :)

Thank Ya'll

Good for you and happy growing!! You'll soon come to discover that the addiction only gets worse! Instead of a spare room for an office or the kids, you'll be eyeing it as a growroom...you'll plant more seeds than you have room for...Just wait until the significant other feels neglected :)

Im realizing that now, building a list of everything I want to grow next season and seeds I want to buy/trade

Back